Last updated: 14/05/2018
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
For the purposes of European data protection laws, the Company is the data controller of your personal information. When you use the Software and Services, for analytical, business and operational purposes ,we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
1. Technical Information. Certain technical information regarding your device, and your use of the Software and Services and other third party software and applications installed on your device (the “Other Software”), including the type, name and version of operating system and Other Software including, without limitation: (i) their interactions with the Software and Services, your configuration and settings of the Software and Services, version of the Software and Services; (ii)ISP (Internet Service Provider), Internet protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, anonymous user identifiers, device configuration and identifiers; (iii)Advertising ID (Identifier for Advertisers used in Android, such as Google advertising ID (GAID)); (iv) location; (v)Android ID. The purposes of the technical information is: (i) to operate and update the Software and Services and provide you with existing and new functionality and features; and/or (ii) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (iii) to provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners; and/or (iv) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services; and/or (v) to notify you of Software and Services updates. We access Android ID only to analysis and provide you personalized content. And we will not share Android ID with any other third party.
2. Usage Information. Certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device, including the Software and Services and Other Software, such as when and how you use the Software and Services and Other Software, how you use your internet browser and internet search related applications, the web pages you visit and the content you see, access and utilize on such web pages; for example, offerings and advertisements that you view, use and access, how you use them and your response to them, how frequently you use them, your search queries and the time and date of your searches. The purposes of the usage information is: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners; and/or (iii) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services; and/or (iv) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; and/or (v) to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software and Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof.
3. Social Networks. Your interactions on social networks through the Software and Services. The purposes of the social networks is: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners.
4. Registration Related Information. Information you provide when you register for the Software and Services (if applicable), such as name, home or work addresses, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, birth date, password and gender. The purposes of the registration related information is: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services; and/or (iii) to notify you of Software and Services updates; and/or (iv) to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback.
5. Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software and Services, including, any individual User ID (as defined below) generated or collected by us. When you use the Software and Services, we automatically generate an anonymous internal user ID (which does not personally identify you), which is assigned to your use of the Software and Services (the "User ID") and may be combined with any of the above information. The purposes of the support related information is: (i) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software and Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof; and/or (iii) to comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; and/or (iv) to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback.
Certain Software and Services may include and/or enable you to add content to them. The content may be in the form of buttons, gadgets, links to third party advertisements, websites, products and services (including search services) as well as additional means that are provided to you by third parties (collectively, "Third Party Content and Services"). The use of such Third Party Content and Services is subject to their privacy policies. You shall be aware that the use of the Third Party Content and Services may give these third parties the ability to access, collect, store, and/or share your information, both your PII and non-personally identifiable information. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Content and Services and your access to any Third Party Content and Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained and/or made available through, the practices of, or your use or inability to use such Third Party Content and Services. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of such Third Party Content and Services. We recommended that you read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such Third Party Content and Services before using or accessing any of them. For providing customized advertisement, the third-party advertising companies may collection or use your personal information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) when you use the Software or Service. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not using this function or sharing this information with these companies, please see here.
You may also choose to activate additional features that provide you with the ability to update and use your favorite social networks directly from the Software and Services. During such activation, you will be asked to grant the Company permission to compile certain information from such social networks. This information may include friends or contact lists, notes, updates, and photos and may be used by the Company to customize the content available to you through the Software and Services, suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you or provide the Company with data for statistical purposes. The information you allow the Company to access is that which is presented to you when you choose to activate these features. Please see your social network provider policies for any questions or concerns. You may opt not to grant the Company access to your social network account(s) at any time by changing your social network settings or by not authorizing the Company's access thereto.
The Software and Services work over the Internet. We may store and process your information in various locations throughout the world. Where you located in the EEA, as required by law, you hereby provide us with your express consent to transfer your data to where may be outside of EEA once you use the Software and/or Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data which we may have collected. If you are in the EEA, you have a right to (subject to a limited number of exceptions): (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal information; and (iii) ask for a copy of your personal information to be provided in a digital format. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority in the EEA. To exercise this right please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected].
If we are required to provide you with notice of a particular event or incident, we will send you such notice by mail, email or telephone.
Our Services are not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
All content, design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces, audio and video clips, and the selection and arrangements thereof are the exclusive property of the Company, or its respective content providers, and are protected by Chinese Copyright Law, international copyright laws and other applicable laws and regulations. All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Software or the Service (collectively the "Marks") are solely owned by the Company.
Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Software and Service, is prohibited. You agree to use the Software only for lawful purposes and in accordance with that prohibition. You agree that you will not transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. The Company may, without incurring any liability to you, terminate access by you or suspend any access to all or part of the Software, without notice, for any conduct that we in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or this Policy, or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party, a merchant, a sponsor, a licensor, a service provider, or the Software.