Published on：February 19, 2019
1. Information you give us
(1) User Information: Information you choose to submit when you use the Software, such as birth date. Our purposes of collecting the information are: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services.
(2) Camera and Photos: In order to use some certain features of the App (including key-point recognition and other interesting features based on basic functional combinations, such as "fortune-teller"), you may voluntarily grant us permission to access to the camera or photo album and upload photo in your mobile device. We will send your photos and birth date to third party service provider to analyze the information on the photos and feedback the conclusion. We may collect the photos you upload to the Software and the conclusion generated by using our App, for the purpose of providing and improving the Services. Notwithstanding of the forgoing, we will not use the photos we collected to identify specific individuals.
(3) Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software, including but not limited to any individual user ID which will be automatically generated by the Software and assigned to you when you use the Software. Our purposes of the support related information are: (i) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; (ii) to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software and Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof; (iii) to comply and satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; and/or (iv) to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback.
2. Information we collect automatically
When you use the Software and Services, for analytical, business and operational purposes, we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
(1) Device Data. We may use Cocoa Touch API to collect device data regarding your language settings, time zone, type of device, device settings, operating system, ISP or your mobile carrier, hardware ID, or country. Our purpose is to provide you with better Service. This includes use of personal data to support delivery of the Service under Terms of Service, to ensure that content provided by App is presented in the most effective manner, to prevent or address service errors or technical issues.
(2) Advertising Data. We may use Cocoa Touch API to collect your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) to recognize your device and support activities on advertising of our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset them through your device settings. Our purpose is to optimize advertising. We and our partners may use your personal data to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on your past use of this App. This activity is performed by tracking usage data and by using other information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
(3) Analytical Data. We use HTTP Protocol synchronously to record traffic and usage trends for the Services, including how often you use App, referring/exit pages and URLs, device identifiers, events that occur within App, aggregated usage, performance data. Our purpose is to perform research and analysis about your use of App. This helps us to better understand our business, analyze our operations, maintain, improve, innovate, plan, design and develop App and our new products. We also use such data for statistical analysis purposes to test and improve our offers.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use firewalls, encryption technology and Network access designed to protect against fraud and identity theft; our data is only stored in centers that provide high-level security for user’s information. We also protect user’s privacy by seeking to minimize the amount of sensitive data and PII. We also seek appropriate contractual protection from our partners regarding their treatment of user data. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
Certain Services may contain contents linking to advertisements, websites, products and other services provided by third parties in our Software (collectively, “Third Party Services”). The use of such Third Party Services is subject to their privacy policies. You shall be aware that the use of the Third Party Services may give these third parties the ability to access, collect, store, and/or share your information, both your PII and non-personally identifiable information. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Services and your access to any Third Party Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained and/or made available through, the practices of, or your use or inability to use such Third Party Services. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of such Third Party Services. We recommended that you read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such Third Party Services before using or accessing any of them. For providing customized advertisement, the third-party advertising companies may collection or use your personal information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) when you use the Software or Services.
Our Services are not directed to children under 16 or other statutory minimum age according to the applicable laws and regulations in your country (the “Minimum Age”). We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the Minimum Age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data which we may have collected. If you are in the EEA, you have a right to (subject to a limited number of exceptions): (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal information; and (iii) ask for a copy of your personal information to be provided in a digital format. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority in the EEA. To exercise this right, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at: [email@example.com].
If we are required to provide you with notice of a particular event or incident, we will send you such notice by email.
The Software and Services work over the Internet. We may store and process your information in various locations throughout the world. Where you located in the EEA, as required by law, you hereby provide us with your express consent to transfer your data to where may be outside of EEA once you use the Software and/or Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time.